- Este evento ha pasado.
2016 National Food Hub Conference
marzo 30, 2016 - abril 1, 2016
A major part of the work of the Wallace Center’s National Good Food Network, the Food Hub Collaboration is working to ensure the success of existing and emerging food hubs in the United States. The Collaboration builds the capacity of food hubs by creating opportunities for connection, conducting outreach and research, providing technical assistance, and initiating multistakeholder partnerships. By supporting food hubs—crucial players in the value chain—we are accelerating the growth of regional food systems, making healthy and affordable food available to more communities while creating viable markets of scale for regionally-focused producers.
A sample of the sessions in development for the conference are:
- How the new FSMA rules affect your hubs
- Types of capital and ways to access capital
- Innovative hub model «inspiration session»
- Examples of hub networking increasing business viability
- How hubs can mitigate risk
- Measuring hub impacts