- Este evento ha pasado.
Organic Mushroom Cultivation Design Course
marzo 23, 2015 @ 9:30 am - abril 27, 2015 @ 7:00 pm
Join Fungi for the People at their Mushroom Homestead in Eugene, Oregon to learn the practices of mushroom growing in this unique 5 day course from a team of experienced cultivators. This course is for anyone thinking of working with mushrooms for food and medicine, sustainable agriculture, ecological landscaping, soil building, or business development.
Fungi For the People will help you grow in your fascination and relationships with Fungi by providing education and resources for a variety of mushroom growing projects.
Topics for this course include:
- Identification, Nutrition, and Cooking
- Laboratory set-up and Skills
- Low Tech and High Tech methods
- Mushroom Mycelium (spawn) Growing
- Growing Mushrooms in the Greenhouse
- Mushroom Gardening
- Medicinal Mushrooms and Use
- Mushroom Farm Development
- Growing Mushrooms on Organic Wastes